Flying in to Turweston Aerodrome (EGBT) for the Air-Britain Fly-In
The airfield operating hours are :
- Monday to Friday 08:00 to 18:00 or sunset (08:00 to 20:00 by arrangement)
- Saturday 09:00 to 18:00
- Sunday 10:00 to 18:00 (last departure 16:00)
Airfield details are as published https://www.turwestonflight.com/flying-1/ and in good airfield guides e.g. Pooleys or Jeppesen
- Every effort will be made to be as flexible as possible with the PPR slot system, as we recognise that weather, aircraft and aircrew serviceabilitycan impact on the ability to meet slots.
- Should you be unable to use a booked PPR slot please can you advise Turweston as soon as possible, as it can then be re-allocated
- Turweston Landing fees will apply. All landing fees must be paid iat the booking-in tent which will located at the western end of the parking area. All visitors by air will not have to pay the Air-Britain entrance fee.
- Friday arrivals are welcomed.
- If onward transport from the aerodrome is required we suggest A&C Executive Cars, Tel: 01295 710808
- Fuel: Avgas 100LL, Jet A1 and piston engine oils are available. Fuel is delivered by mobile bowser.
Scheduled air travel
Turweston is 45 miles north-west of London Luton Airport and 53 miles south of Birmingham International Airport, both have which have range of domestic and international routes available. See airlines and respective airport websites for details if required.
CLICK HERE to download the above information in PDF format